Blacktail Deer Plateau And then I’ll come back down to you
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
A flood of relief washed over her, so strong it nearly crushed her. Some part of her had wondered if she could have handled it better, if she should have been more understanding. Kavik had wanted to help his friend and Grezig had just wanted children - but then, that had been an excuse hadn't it? She'd been in love with him all along, it just took the Beta nearly ruining his relationship to realize it. 

Her dark eyes slipped shut for a moment, withholding either a laugh or sob of relief. It felt good to have her anger validated, to have someone understand.

Once she'd collected herself enough to listen to rest, Liri felt a dull shock. She hadn't even considered that. Had Grezig purposely snuck around Liri with her insane plan, intending to spring it on her like that? Had they planned that whole spirts-awful confrontation together?

She forced it from her mind. Driving herself insane over it now would be of no use. 

"I wanted to hurt her. I don't know how - physically maybe, emotionally. I don't know," she shook her head with guilt. That wasn't like her. She has vowed to herself never to be like those who had tormented her. The healer had made a pact to never raise a paw in violence unless absolutely necessary. 

"That's wrong, I know. I just...it fucking hurts," she murmured, her voice breaking.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 22, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 29, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - October 29, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - October 31, 2018, 07:56 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 05, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 06, 2018, 08:37 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 08, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 09, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 11, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Elixir - November 12, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: And then I’ll come back down to you - by Síff - November 14, 2018, 07:31 AM