Blacktail Deer Plateau 'why' is a crooked letter and can't be made straight
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
sorry for wall of text and so much talking. wanted to get the meat of the thread down first so the beginning of this didn't take forever.

The wind changed and Grezig caught a scent of Illidan. She sighed, retracing her steps back to where she had been minutes before. She released a low howl, letting him know she was coming, and soon, she stood before him. He had grown so much in the four months that she had known him, but in her own mind, he was still just a … 

“Boy,” she said, a greeting that slipped from her mouth before she gave it much thought. She cleared her throat. “Illidan,” she corrected. “You are… not much of a boy now, are you?” It wasn’t really a question, merely an observation—one that made her feel strange. “When did you get so big?” She felt even stranger now, sounding so much like his mother. 

“I must tell you something,” she went on, ploughing through whatever words he might have been speaking. “I am… leaving the Plateau, soon. For good.” Little did she know, he had already guessed it. Her heart would break if she knew what he was feeling right this second. “It has nothing to do with you. I… Liri and I have not been getting along recently and I feel I am not doing well remaining the Beta of this pack. I must leave to make my own way.” She paused. “I will not tell you what to do. You are welcome to come with me, or stay here. I do not plan on going very far away. Perhaps a day or two at most from the Plateau. I just… wanted you to know. I would never leave without telling you first.” Her voice had grown gentle towards the end, remembering the conversation they’d had months ago, when she’d promised never to abandon him. She’d meant it, and she still did.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'why' is a crooked letter and can't be made straight - by RIP Grezig - November 13, 2018, 05:29 PM