Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
65 Posts
Ooc — Mix
King didn't mind the snow at all - nor did he worry about going hungry during the winter. He simply wasn't a wolf that relished being along for long periods of time, and couldn't imagine going back to the wandering ways of his youth. He'd once thought a life of adventure had been the one for him, but since returning home and having to leave it once more, he'd found that he liked a certain amount of stability that being a loner lacked.

He wagged his tail entreatingly when another wolf appeared, and lowered himself slightly to accomodate for the other's confident bearing. "Hello," he blithely returned, momentarily forgetting himself as he observed the male's superior size. And King had thought he was a big wolf! "I was hoping to find out more about this pack," he said, shaking himself out of his musings to answer the male - who seemed nice enough, despite his daunting build. King nosed the pheasant toward his prospective pack mate with another wag of his tail. "It seems big and healthy. Are you accepting new members?"
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM