Porcupine Ridge katakan
pump your veins with gushing gold
29 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
it had been a long day for her. many hours of travelling had lead her towards the peaks; awkwardly jutting out of the ground, some of them at an absurd angle. a welcome challenge, to her. bounding over the rocks, scouting out plains here & there, this territory was an odd one to her. there wasn't much for her to think about, she had just arrived at this place. adrenaline coarsing through ther veins as she travelled underneath a cloudy, dimly-lit sky.
continuing her trek, she had come across multiple spring-like areas. looking into ever crevice as she romped around, she had been able to scope out multiple den-like areas inbetween the jagged rocks. these would probably provide lovely cover, for someone who needed it-- predator & prey alike. she seemingly turned her mind off, roaming around the mountainous areas haphazardly, unaware of the potential dangers that may be lying in wait for her.
she had noticed something-- or someone, rather-- in the distance. a tiny silhouette of another creature, their stride steady as they slowly moved eastward. finch, being her curious self, had wondered if this stranger was seeking company-- wondering if they, too, shared the love for adventure as she does. bounding over peaks , swerving around the various jagged edges, careful not to hurt herself, she approached the stranger from their side. they had a mindless, drifted expression across their muzzle. she slowly drew closer & bumped their shoulder lightly with her own. ,,excuse me?'' she greeted them with a gentle wag of her tail. ,,lovely night, isn't it? my name is finch-- i was aimlessly wandering around, and couldn't help but notice you in the distance. would you mind if i accompany you, wherever it is you may be going?'' polite as possible, finch tilted her head towards the stranger; an innocent look on her face.
Messages In This Thread
katakan - by Stigmata - November 29, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: katakan - by Finch Wolf - November 29, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: katakan - by Stigmata - November 29, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: katakan - by Finch Wolf - November 30, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: katakan - by Stigmata - December 01, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: katakan - by Finch Wolf - December 01, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: katakan - by Stigmata - December 06, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: katakan - by Finch Wolf - December 06, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: katakan - by Stigmata - December 15, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: katakan - by Finch Wolf - December 16, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: katakan - by Stigmata - December 16, 2018, 02:14 PM