Stavanger Bay To err is human; to forgive, divine.
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
i'm assuming it's gettind dark

The last glimmers of orange ignited her beige coat, making her look more decent that she really was. All the stains in her mangled fur and her showing ribs were hidden under the veil of orange. Claire could be beautiful without trying to. Though she could never see it even if she did try to.

His thanks were recieved with a feeble and short lived smile from her lips, her back was beginning to ache demanding a better resting place than the humid nest that had been given to her on the Isle. She thought of saying goodbye and retreating to the den provided but as a captive she couldn't do that..

Before she could even shake the though away,a question was thrown her way. It seemed it was now her turn to recite her story. After a long silence, Claire began shuffling her paws for a bit before she responded. "I joined to survive" she murmured, though all it did was kill me inside she added in her mind. "Ypres found me in the mountains, when death was knocking at my door, she took me to her home to help me" she explained, she felt no remorse in referring to the isle as Ypres' home and not hers. "It was an act of kindness, but I never felt comfortable there..and then when I decide to stray from them I get captured.. " she sulked.
"Life's not kind Beric" she murmured between a drowned sigh.
Messages In This Thread
To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - July 10, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - July 13, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - July 14, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - July 16, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - July 20, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - July 23, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - August 01, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - August 09, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - August 11, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Beric - August 11, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: To err is human; to forgive, divine. - by Claire - August 12, 2014, 05:43 PM