Barrow Fields i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
Her concern for him was vague at best, and seemed more resolute when she questioned where the event took place (although not in so many words), which made sense. Had the attack been recent then the culprit would've been nearby somewhere and she was merely looking out for herself - or for one of the other wolves of her family, he thought when his senses finally delved beyond the saline quality of her scent. She was alone at the moment but, not always. There was safety in numbers.

Firefly couldn't remember where it had happened - only the dark trees, the soil muddied with blood, the screaming of --- the attacker maybe, or himself? But he was strongly opposed to dark spaces now, and that gave him a clue. Somewhere.. dark. A forest. But.. No, not here. He was wrong but didn't know it; the cougar lingered in the wilds, had terrorized so many by this point, and nobody was truly safe.

He frowned when trying to draw together more of his thoughts, his memories, but could not hold on to much for long. So he redirected the conversation — You smell like the beach.
Messages In This Thread
i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills - by RIP Firefly - December 12, 2018, 04:47 PM