Blackfoot Forest so many walls up
Leto
"The Dark One is displeased, but he is placated now." The stranger continued on in such a vein, and Leto could only cock her head to one side in curiosity. She was not unaware of or averse to the concept of faith, but she'd never had a personal connection with any divinity, let alone a Dark One. Those sorts of things were nearly unheard of in Emerald Forest, a pack that was practical and interested in earthly pursuits, and of the Canyon clan's coyote religion she knew nothing at all. A bit uncomfortable with the spiritual bent that the conversation was taking, she shifted uneasily from paw to paw, but at length Jinx turned the inquiry to her: "You must have felt Him, too, and come here."

Leto took a few steps closer, placing the pair of females within actual conversational distance, but she made a point of occupying herself scratching at the bark at the base of a tree instead of casting her piercing green gaze upon the other female in a confrontational way. Whatever else had occurred in the forest that night, Leto was not itching for conflict. Mildly, she said, "I heard a sound like thunder, but there was no storm. I heard it saying words, but I couldn't tell what it was saying. When it left you, it left a path of destroyed underbrush in its wake. This was... your Dark One?" She was telling only the facts as she'd experienced them, but the questioning and faintly quivering tone of her voice revealed that she wanted very badly to know what the stranger had met in the depths of this forest.
Messages In This Thread
so many walls up - by Jinx - September 09, 2013, 10:24 PM
RE: so many walls up - by Leto - September 21, 2013, 09:08 PM
RE: so many walls up - by Jinx - September 24, 2013, 07:40 PM
RE: so many walls up - by Leto - September 24, 2013, 09:43 PM
RE: so many walls up - by Jinx - October 04, 2013, 06:19 PM
RE: so many walls up - by Leto - November 17, 2013, 02:17 PM