Blacktail Deer Plateau front flipped off the front of the moon
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
she had not been here very long, she had just started to get to know the inner workings. it was a peaceful place that had seen the fall of their female leader, a place that was going through hardship but she actually doubted that she would ever feel at home here. it was nice but too differnt from her birth pack, too differnt fron the few nomadic packs that she had traveled with. a sigh escaped the girl as she began to sing to herself.

"I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through me
Tired mechanical heart
Beats til the song disappears"

it was then, as she spoke the last few words that her friend came into view. she closed the distance between them and as the word disapears escaped her lips, she touched her nose to his. she smiled softly, her eyes warmed before she moved to embrace him. Her nose to the back if his neck in a hug-like motion, "you seemed troubled, what is on your mind?" she murmured, her voice full of concern.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 10:07 PM