Blacktail Deer Plateau front flipped off the front of the moon
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
he accepted her embrace but his eyes, his actions caused her worry to become something heavy on her heart. his words came and she relaxed under his touch, what had him so worried? did he think that she would not come with him, or did she not want her to come now that he had helped her become a member of this pack? she was now worried about this new revilation.

"you know i would follow you to hell and back right?" she spoke softly, choosing her words carefully. "issun, do you remember that night when we were kids? when i gave you the branch of white flowers?" she asked, curious if he remembered her confession when they were so small. "my feelings have not changed, i spent all these years trying to find you because i know what i want. i will be where ever you are." but now she had to say one last thing, her voice shook for this as she closed her eyes. "that is.. unless you do not want me to follow you anymore."
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Minori - December 22, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by RIP Issun - December 22, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: front flipped off the front of the moon - by Takara - December 22, 2018, 10:07 PM