Dragoncrest Cliffs i could never get the hang of thursday
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

adrenaline from the fight still throbs through her when she wakes, making her head feel foggy, like she's hungover. for a few moments blix just lies there, letting her brain sort through the details of yesterdays events -- the brute's appearance on the borders, furi and ephraim and opalia and her fighting, the girl, the rest of the invaders in the territory. a lot of it blurs together with only key details (the sight of furi slicing through the invaders throat, the feeling of the girl's slim leg in her mouth) sticking out. 

she's sore, her muscles tired and she bears some small lacerations from the girl's struggling against her, but nothing, in blix's mind, to write home about. rising slowly she figures she'll go find rose but more importantly, mallaidh, who, as she recalls, was hurt much worse. her worry turns to alarm as she follows her friend's scent, which is overriden by the sharp scent of blood. "furi," blix calls softly, approaching the collapsed figure in the surf. her wounds look worse than blix remembered; she watches tendrils of red swirl into the water for a moment, anxiously mesmorized. 

"mallaidh," she corrects herself, leaning down to nose at her injuries carefully. "shit. we need to call rose, yeah?"
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 25, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Rose - December 25, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - December 25, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Blixen - December 28, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: i could never get the hang of thursday - by Mallaidh - January 20, 2019, 09:47 PM