Sun Mote Copse anything i wanted to know,
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He upheld his good humor.. well, good enough, even as she laid the facts out for him. Her approach sounded so cut and dry--and really, immediate response of his was to wonder who was going to follow some probably-juvenile who up and decided this place was hers, and expected work like that to reinforce her claim's safety, and for what? Just because some young girl said so? Hmmm.. he withheld the squinty look he was feeling like mustering in favor of something more friendly.

Mhm.. you definitely make it sound so easy! he chuffed, tail waving thoughtfully--and maybe for her it would be that easy, but at the root of it all, his family had raised a skeptic, and he needed to see loyalty to believe it, unless it was written in their very blood. He wasn't sure too many would just materialize into listening to her, but again, what did he know about how things went out here? On the mountain, though, something like that would never fly. Good luck finding those that'll do your bidding because you say, and all. A good place is a good start at least... but I won't bug you anymore, though, so I'll get back on the road, he said, starting to turn to make for his leave.

He'd be more careful to swing wide of this place on his inevitable trip back. For now, he had more places to see and if she didn't have more to say, he'd see himself on out.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 16, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 16, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 17, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 22, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 26, 2018, 03:24 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Jarilo - December 28, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: anything i wanted to know, - by Kiwi RIP - December 28, 2018, 04:46 PM