Ankyra Sound you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Alarian leaned into him, and he could feel the strain of the past few days fall away. There was silence between them once more, but this time it wasn't heavy with unspoken conflict. The other man pulled back a little, and Midar thought he might want to say more but instead, he offered a soft kiss to his muzzle before moving his affections down his jaw to stop at the vulnerable part of his throat. Midar closed his eyes, relishing the touches from his lover. It seemed talking was not what the scarred male wanted to do right now, and the beast was happy to oblige. He was eager to forget the disharmony that had developed between them. But as usual, his brain was set on torturing him and picked that time to flash to an image of his lover's lifeless form, forcing his eyes open as a harsh exhale left his nose. Midar was desperate to get the painful image out of his head. Seeking control of the situation, he firmly nipped the side of his lovers neck, urging Alarian to give the beast the only thing that could soothe his torment--him.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have - by Midar - January 18, 2019, 11:30 AM