Dragoncrest Cliffs "I'll take this dance."
tear at the seams 'til you come undone
93 Posts
Ooc —
He was not expecting the following deluge of words. Furthermore, he had anticipated the coywolf to expose his maladies, not the contributions thereof. Whatever. What Ephraim had to say is important and needed to be heard.

Drageda has been to war. That illustrates the jittery blanket hanging over the place. They're just recovering in body and spirit. Natjuk has never been to war though he has plenty of fodder to conceptualize. A battlefield thresh with able bodies, many of which are out for your blood. The gleam of ivories, the rasp adversaries...He grows hot at the visions flashing and moving in his mind. What an injustice he had not been a part of that. Even in face of an ambiguous finale.

I would not have joined were you weak. Heda had initiated the discussion that led him to follow. How she conducted herself and how articulate she was appealed to him where others failed to tickle his fancy. Natjuk cannot say for certain that Drageda will be his forever home. Perhaps if he knew of their edicts, he could come to a conclusion. They do not take kindly to abandoners if Ephraim's account is anything to go by. Dumb natrona, huh.

What else is there to know of Drageda? Were there other divisions under their banner? Any notable creeds?
Messages In This Thread
"I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 20, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - January 20, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 20, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - January 21, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Natjuk - January 21, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: "I'll take this dance." - by Ephraim - February 04, 2019, 04:53 PM