Lost Creek Hollow 'cause i know i had it all on the line
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Her patience at the moment was minimal.  Sure, Terance hadn't really been gone all that long, but it felt like hours. Like really, of all the bad timing...   Treason sat around and waited a bit, but eventually she got restless enough that she started pacing jagged, vaguely circular shapes within a radius of where she'd started, split between whether she should go hunt him down or stay put.  She wasn't exactly in the mood to be kept waiting, but at the same time felt like he should be the one to show up.  Treason might be a little bit grumpy.

Then came the howl.  So that meant he was almost done, right?  Treason liked having just Terance as her boss, but at least if Rannoch was merely equal to him, maybe things would still go the way she wanted to direct them.  Something to consider on a different date.  She added her voice to the howl.  Congratulatory notes in her otherwise cool tones, it was concise and to the point as she always was.

But let's be real, half the reason she even did so was to casually remind Terance she existed and that maybe he should hurry up a little.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Terance - January 26, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Liffey - January 28, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: 'cause i know i had it all on the line - by Arbiter - January 30, 2019, 12:46 AM