Flycatcher Downs And sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler,
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I'm not entirely sure who might be traveling with Liri but maybe @Siqsa @Sorin ?

From the glade, Liri's wandering led her through a narrow path in the foot of the mountains. Trekking north on unsteady paws, she reached the sheltered valley as morning gave way to noon where she was halted by the enticing sight of a tiny herd of elk. Grazing peacefully, or at the very least snuffling about in the snow in search of sustenance, the sight was enough to set her empty stomach to rumbling. 

It was foolish to think she could take down an elk single-handedly yet the healer was desperate. The hunger gnawed like so many tiny needles, her vision danced with dark spots at the slightest exertion. She needed to eat and soon. 

Some of the cows were on the smaller side and Liri noted with glee that one had a young calf at her side. Liri's mouth watered at the remembered taste of veal. 

From her vantage point within the treeline, the fae hunkered in the snow - hidden from sight as long as she remained still - as she tried to plot the best way to secure one of the cows for her dinner. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: And sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, - by Síff - January 30, 2019, 06:34 PM