Shadewood “Scratch my back, or I’ll snap your’s.”
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Please excuse Tzila's potty mouth.

Within a few hours, the day would be over. Much to her relief. But then someone just had to go and ruin it. All she had done was issue a warning. She was a lone female with a freshly caught kill, and she would defend that which was hers. But oh he just had to go and get on her case now didn't he? Puffing all up big and scary like, trying to push her around. No, that wouldn't fly. Not with her.

Blood tipped hackles fluttered to life, a set of dark ears pinning back against her cranium. Her rumble only escalated into a full on snarl while her lips drew back to flash white, red stained teeth. She hunkered down over the remnants of her kill possessively, only to mock charge the brute a split second later. "And who the fuck are you, bossin me around?!" The shadow keeper wasn't one to just lie down and be dominated. She stood up, head lowered threateningly...prepared to confront the male, should he edge closer. "Last I checked, this little patch doesn't have your piss all over it yet. So fuck off."
Messages In This Thread
RE: “Scratch my back, or I’ll snap your’s.” - by RIP Tzila - January 31, 2019, 10:44 PM