Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
thank you for whipping this up <3

the young man had healed well enough that when he had heard the summons that was carried on the seaside wind, he did not move casually to meet it… he raced.

illidan had not necessarily lacked an adult male in his growth phase. he had not forgotten the face of his father, and kavik had done well to step into a similar role after kierkegaard had passed. in spite of this, he had been reluctant to allow himself to grow close to another man. he had not been lenient in forming bonds with anyone, if he was being honest. the ghost knew what loss had done to him. illidan wasn’t prepared to endure such things again. there was a chance that he would never allow himself to grow close to another living thing.

the dark-hooded young warrior hurried for the thought that he was going to grow into the type of man that his father would have been pleased with. he was bettering himself in the ways of a fighter. time would teach him more than anything else could. embry would show him how to excel in all the ways that had wanted to.

on the ridge, illidan caught sight of the sandy male. he slowed his pace considerably to regain a good portion of his energy. when he had gotten close enough, he released a bark to show that he was nearing where embry was.
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM