Shadewood “Scratch my back, or I’ll snap your’s.”
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Physically, Tzila was a lady in every sense. When it came to her mannerisms, when she was caught in a vile mood such as this, well...far from it. Silver eyes narrowed into slits as the male stepped towards her, even closer. Dark lips quivering, she stared him down, hard for a long moment, saying nothing. She knew he was right about that, but would never admit it out loud. "Then do something about it and piss right there why don't ya?"

Crimson shoulders hunched, she squared off with him. Boldly she started to lift her right hind leg. Males weren't the only ones who could mark. But did she dare? "Or I will." She taunted lowly. Oh, she was asking for it now...just stirring up trouble. Placing a possessive paw firmly over the remains of the rabbit, she tore off a chunk and swallowed. "In all fairness, I was chasing it well before I crossed to your borders. What was I supposed to do...let dinner get away?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: “Scratch my back, or I’ll snap your’s.” - by RIP Tzila - February 03, 2019, 06:21 PM