Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the sand dweller moved to meet illidan halfway. it was not until they had drawn closer to each other that the young ghost realized just how quickly embry was approaching. as though it would aid him in the meeting, the young man quickened his pace to match the other brute’s. the length of his limbs allowed for him to trek across the earth with ease. even the jagged scar that had formed over the wound on his shoulder did not deter him from showing how much he had healed.

when the two forms collided, the dark-hooded ghost released a soft breath and gave way to the weight of embry’s force. he tumbled through the sand until they landed in a tidepool. the young beta did not shy away from the water that he was plunged into. instead, he embraced the touch of the salty pool. it softened the blow from the sandy warrior and provided some moderate cushion for the savage ghost.

wriggling his frame out from under the weight of the man who was set to mentor him, illidan freed himself of the grip and crawled free from the tidepool. once he had placed some space between himself and the other male, he shook his cloak free of the droplets that clung to him. the thickness of his fur swallowed the water and created a heavy drape over him. the fur along his neck and shoulders stood messily – like jagged quills.

“you don’t waste time,” he remarked with a ghostly smile.
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM