Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
illidan smiled at the riposte in spite of not believing it. he didn't think that time could be wasted. how could any of them afford such a luxury? the young man had only ever seen how easily time could be swept away, and it had cast a peculiar sort of fear within him. he had no means of gaining more, but he also was not certain that he was doing anything truly productive with the surplus that he already had. surely, there was something that would more greatly benefit him. the more he thought over this, the more it had frustrated him. so, he cast it aside to focus on the company he'd found.

it was almost sudden how embry reminded him that he'd never offered his own name. the dark-hooded young man furrowed his brow and canted his head ever so slightly to the left when he had been reminded of his own folly. a thoughtful crease had made a home on the dark line of his lips before he shook his skull and breathed outward. “i'm illidan... could have sworn that i'd shared that, but we were a little occupied last time we met,” he offered with a small shrug of his lean shoulders.
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM