Shadewood This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down
109 Posts
Ooc —
Laroche hadn't needed to wait very long for the male to show up and when he did he dipped his muzzle in greeting, lips quirking upward in the corners at Cry's joking greeting. "It's very nice here. I'll be settled in very soon." he agreed genuinely. His silver gaze swept around the area and he sighed softly "So...A lil bit of bad news but I had to fight off a rather idiotic man a while back. Blatantly disregarded our markings" he said this casually, like it was no skin off his back. Truly he hoped that it would be seen as him already doing his part and it would be recognised that while he was new, he wasn't gonna slack off and rest and other bullshit. Nah, he was part of this group and he would do his work. 

"So ah...you and Gwen huh? Nice. She's beautiful...much too gentle for my tastes" he continued the conversation, complimenting his mate while also making it clear he wasn't interested. Boost the ego while building trust. Gwen was gentle from what he had gathered, gentle and capable of being a leader's mate. Definitely not his thing, he liked a strong woman, a challenge. Not someone pretty and sweet and gentle...naive....glowing...Phex. Dammit! The broad always snuck back into his head "Honestly I kind of thought you and lil miss- I mean Phex were a thing. You looked real happy to see her" the words rushed from his maw before he could stop them, jealousy rising with them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down - by Laroche - February 10, 2019, 12:21 PM