Shadewood Here we go again
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry had come upon both the noise and the image of the newer female, Minori, as he had learned from Issun her name. A dark swath of fierceness who’s one eye was held to attention, circled in a single patch of ivory. It was clear she wasn’t trying to get kicked out so soon, as she tried to maintain submission while preventing herself from being taken advantage of. Cry was once a member of The Nightmares- despite its success in its violence and incarnal chaotic carnage, treachery was prevalent within its walls as well. 
And rape was one of the nicer treacheries, compared to the rest that could come to you with either your back turned or you sleeping. And Void forbid you had family, a mate or spawn. 

His glacials were unmoved as he came across her, appreciation of her submission though her need to stand up for herself, her innate instinct to force ferocity into her person just to avoid being claimed- it hurt. It made him feel pity for her, pity for her gender, as this was a hard time fore them, as women.

Usual apathy melded into something less cold, a tinge of meltwater softening his icy eyes just a bit. 

“Usually, yes. Alphas get breeding rights, sure. But I am no Alpha, and you all are not mere subordinates to me, nor my Wife.” Minori night find it odd now to be so abrasive with him mentioning he has a mate, but in many circumstances, that never stopped a man from hoeing. “You all are Family, wolves that have lost enough as it is. We all have. And the last thing me, nor anyone else here plans to do, is claim your rights as privileged.” Raziel didn’t like talking a lot, but his wife was busy filling the caches and taking care of keeping them fed- he had duties as well, and that meant educating the new members of their legacy. “Me and Gwen primarily have baby-making to ourselves; but we also allow you all to begin your own Families, as well.” How else would the underdogs move on, and strike out on their own? How else would the pack keep incest free from their line? How else could their pups grow up and meet different types of wolves before making it out on their own in the world? Everyone deserved a chance at happiness. “So do not feel the need to defend yourself from anyone, here. And if you do feel that you are in danger from anyone here, you tell me, and I will see to it.”

Messages In This Thread
Here we go again - by Minori - February 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 17, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 18, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 18, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 18, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 12:06 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 25, 2019, 06:55 AM