Ankyra Sound and that the only real beauty is order and love and light
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
idk what it is about my threads with u but i get so carried away....

the sound of a voice shook him from his thoughts and forced his frame to jump. the young ghost turned his head around to latch it onto the reddish figure of rosalyn. instantly, he felt an overwhelming sense of shock to see her. something in the back of his mind still associated her with the kidnapping and the war. it mattered very little to him that she had been returned. illidan still felt like they had failed her, just like they had failed erzulie. no matter what he said to the others about their attempt at a rescue, he could not shed the weight he felt in his chest regarding her capture.

“i was born here but... i'm not sure i'll ever be used to it,” the young ghost remarked to her in a sullen tone. his gravelly voice seemed to hitch against the back of his throat on the way out. there, his sharp yellow gaze turned toward her. he drew his crown upward just slightly, but even though he was ranked as second in charge, illidan did not feel as though he had the room to put his rank into play.

a heavy sigh escaped from between his dark lips. “how have you been since...”

since all of it. since you were returned to us. the words did not seem as though they could come from him. he left his query hanging without a proper ending, hoping that she would simply fill in the blanks and be able to provide a response. the haggard young thing did not seem as though he was any better than she was. perhaps that was a testament to their endurance. was he even strong enough to experience what life had to offer? the more he trudged on, the less he thought he was capable of.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and that the only real beauty is order and love and light - by Illidan - February 21, 2019, 04:17 PM