Home
<span style="color: rgb(176,176,176);font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;text-transform:uppercase;">Avatar by Steph</span>
30 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
yes I do a lot :3 and thank you kindly, you are awesome <333

“Hm?” For a heartbeat, Goldry hesitated. His brow quirked and his eyes narrowed by a hair. The black Tartok had hardly responded to his posturing, but he couldn't understand why not. Pack mates fought for rank, and with it, brotherhood. Comradeship was to be earned. Wolf tested wolf to learn, to grow, and to accommodate for each other's flaws. To settle disputes before they became an issue. So then, why did this one reject his silent proposition out of hand, neither rising to the challenge nor submitting to it? Was he not accustomed to this way of life? Did he have an ulterior motive? Or was it something else?

Yet, as suspicion surged through him, a tentative sense of warmth accompanied it. His little smile grew. “Vehiron,” he repeated. “I'm Goldry, son of Valko.”

He lowered his tail inch by inch until it loosely brushed against his hocks. He remembered, only a second later, how Aguta had responded to this introduction: son of; and that Vehiron had neglected to give a patronymic. Apparently the custom didn't exist in this land. He would have to keep that in mind, but for now, he continued with only a moment's pause, revealing not a whisker of emotion for his blunder.

“So, achy joints, huh?” Goldry said sympathetically. He wagged his tail once, twice, and his eyes glinted with amusement. Vehiron spoke so cavalierly about his predicament, there didn't seem to be any harm approaching the topic with levity. “Wish I could help, but I'm no healer,” he said. “I'm sure standing in the rain isn't doing you any good, though.” Goldry grinned.

Table by Noire
Messages In This Thread
Home - by Goldry - September 27, 2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - September 27, 2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Home - by Goldry - September 27, 2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - September 29, 2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Home - by Goldry - September 30, 2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 03, 2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Home - by Goldry - October 03, 2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 05, 2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Home - by Goldry - October 06, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 08, 2013, 08:16 AM