Starting over (Joining)
6 Posts
Ooc — Ren
(My turn to apologize for the wait! We can end this thread here if you like, I'll start getting these guys busy!)

Styx didn't comment about Ipi's special situation, and the dark mother let out a gentle breath of relief she didn't know was sitting in her throat. Not only was their care her responsibility, but in the time Bishop had gotten to know Ipi the boy became more and more like a son to her. Surprisingly, her wishes that he'd remain with them in Neverwinter were similar to the Alpha's but for different reasons. Perhaps they were even a little selfish, but she liked her son having a friend close to his own age. But the woman knew she shouldn't get too disheartened. After all, Neverwinter may have some children, and she could always...well, hopefully there would be some for Jean-Luc to play with if Ipi did have to leave.
Both the boys seemed to come alive with a spark of light as Styx welcomed them into his fold. The blue-eyed albino's tail began to swish, rocking his rear a little just before he eagerly accepted their new alpha's invitation. In his mind the youth was reciting over and over again the name, face, and status of Styx. This would be his third alpha to sit under (first dad and then Shinji), and each time he needed to adjust. Impressions were starting to become important to Jean-Luc, and he certainly didn't want to appear stupid by calling Styx the wrong name or something. Ipi, on the other hand, was far less worried about these things and more concerned with his future. Tartok was only seldom on his mind, but with Bishop mentioning it now his young mind was spinning with questions.
Herding the boys into order beside herself, Bishop took the initiative and prepared to take that first step over the borders. With her acceptance here a weight would slide off her shoulders, making the woman almost look breezy, as though she had wings on her paws. Winter would not be a concern with a pack to hunt alongside, and more eye would be watching her brood. Best of all, those long days of idle wandering were over. Bishop could focus her energy on work, which is really how she thrived. "Thank you Styx, I can't tell you how grateful I am. So I will have to show you with old fashioned toil." Words were never her favorite thing, not any longer, and actions were always the more paramount of the two. Bishop was happy to prove herself once more.

"Bishop"
"Jean-Luc"
"Ipiktok"

Messages In This Thread
Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 06, 2013, 09:09 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 10, 2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 10, 2013, 07:29 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 12, 2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Bishop - September 17, 2013, 12:54 PM
RE: Starting over (Joining) - by Styx - September 22, 2013, 02:07 AM