Horizon Ridge my father was the last lord of light
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
cheese and rice! please forgive me for this wait <333

the young man wasn’t convinced that he was really all that capable at recruiting strangers. he had gathered wyatt and firefly, but one of them was a cripple and he had tried to drown the other one in the ocean during their first encounter. in truth, he skills were severely lacking when it came to making rusalka sound appealing to loners. mostly, he wasn’t all that sure that he could speak to what it was that drew a wild creature into settling down when there was so much to explore out beyond where they were.

lost in these thoughts for a moment, the young ghost almost missed the comment that had been offered to him. ’speaking about rough around the edges…’ epic had repeated in a tone that was almost trying a little too hard to be conversational. thankfully, illidan was far too daft to pick up on that. he only barely was able to latch his sights to the slate-coated man before having the surprising conversing piece delivered to him, shock him.

“what?” he said daftly, blinking a few times. “she said that?” he then asked, brow furrowing intensely across his sunbeam gaze. he couldn’t imagine his mother speaking of him that fondly. she was a teacher to him. she taught him practical things, like how to search for food in the tide pools. illidan did not see her as having such an emotional reply. “she… must have been kidding.”
Messages In This Thread
my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - December 29, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 05, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 07, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 12, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 25, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 29, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - March 11, 2019, 08:30 PM