Whitefish River with the strength of the returning tide
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
her own head would dip slightly when the fae returns her greeting politely. before silence can settle between the two she continues on briskly, offering tundra an easy topic to latch onto should she want to. despite how mundane the action would appear to most, since tundra almost never engaged in small talk- another wolf coming over simply for the sake of small talk was such a foreign concept to her and therefore instantly heightened her suspicions slightly. nevertheless this was carefully concealed between placid features as she'd take a moment to let her dark gaze scan the area. she supposed the other was quite right and so in turn voiced this. "indeed" then not wanting her stoic demanour to come off as particularly unfriendly she makes although minute, an effort to make her response more conversational in tone. "hopefully it will improve soon with summer...or if we say dull in a metaphorical sense that stands too- hopefully something of interest might occur" she shrugs, still watching the pale woman closely. 

however when she moves closer with a gentle smile- tundra allows her features to soften and a soft smile to grace her own lips although the unreadable glint in her gaze remained forever guarded and on alert. being a soldier really had that affect on you. "i guess it's been a while now, i mean some would see it as nothing but i didn't really plan on settling at all so it's long for me" she frowns thoughtfully for a few moments before murmuring "i believe i first came here at the close of last summer." she'd blink "what about you?" she wouldn't lie the scars aroused some curiosity within her but she would not question the matter for if it was the other way she'd certainly close up and find herself unable to let her mind attempt to retrieve such memories to hand out.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - March 27, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - March 30, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 03, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 06, 2019, 04:39 AM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 15, 2019, 01:26 PM