Sleepy Fox Hollow "Looking for a way to break out."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Her attention was drawn by the soft noise of greeting that escapes her new company, pale crown turning towards the source and enabling dark eyes to land upon a bedraggled silhouette. 

The girl is young, at least younger than she, and concern strikes her heart as she takes in the despondent posture, hanging tail, and the evidence of hunger jutting from beneath the young woman's flesh. 

Liri approached the brunette slowly, like one might a frightened animal - sensing something of herself in the timid demeanor presented. She extended her muzzle towards the other once she was within reach, a kind smile assuring that the healer meant no harm. 

She sniffed the chocolate-coated femme for injuries, the rusty scent of dried blood alerting her to at least one minor wound. 

"Are you alright?" The fae asked, internally chastising herself as soon as the words left her lips. It was most obvious that the glazed-eyed young woman was far from alright. 

"I'm Liri," she introduced herself with a kindly smile. "I'm a healer. If you'd like, you would be most welcome to return to my home with me - I could take a look at your wounds and prepare you a meal." 

It was abrupt to invite a stanger so easily into the Vale but it was clear that Lace needed medical attention and more importantly, food and rest. Liri was certain the girl would cause no trouble and something just didn't sit right about leaving her alone in the mountains.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"Looking for a way to break out." - by Síff - March 25, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: "Looking for a way to break out." - by Lace - April 04, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: "Looking for a way to break out." - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: "Looking for a way to break out." - by Lace - May 22, 2019, 12:50 AM