Wapun Meadow open my chest and color my spine
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

The pale man found himself flipping between two very intermittent mentalities. Some moments the very thought of separating from Nanook frightened Siarut to his very core. However, on the other hand he felt as though he had to get away, to protect her and protect everyone around him from himself.

One of the these turns, Siarut had stolen away from Nanook, telling her he needed a moment before they ventured closer to her sisters territory. He was still torn on the idea of joining a pack, but he smiled at the joy Nanook portrayed as they drew closer. He swallowed his insecurities, and the dark murmurings that lurked in the dredges of his mind.

Wapun Meadow was a beautiful and peaceful place. A place where he had found happiness before and was glad to rest for a few days. As he wandered the area, reacquainting himself with the open landscape, his keen green gaze caught the red pelted lady napping in the sun. With a tilt of his head he drew closer, but remained at a safe distance, his own wariness firmly rooted in his soul. Clearing his throat so as not to startle them, he waited for them to respond.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
open my chest and color my spine - by Winona - April 02, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Siarut - April 05, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Winona - April 05, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Siarut - April 05, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Winona - April 07, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Siarut - April 08, 2019, 11:18 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Winona - April 09, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Siarut - April 09, 2019, 07:56 PM