Moonspear her wagon spokes made of long spinners' legs
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
I suppose it doesn't, was all she answered, feeling like Hydra said all that needed to be said on the matter. It seemed that, for now, no harm was done, and hopefully Revui wouldn't make the same mistake again. 

The dark woman explained that they had claimed the weald to the north of them. That was the place she had found promise of spring regrowth of some very useful plants, and she thought it was a shame she would not be allowed to explore there once spring was in full force. Luckily there were plenty of other places, and the healer would just have to settle for exploring there instead. 

She glanced to the demon, her gaze only resting on him briefly; the look in his eyes caused cold dread to pool in her stomach, and so she quickly returned her attention the other woman. Yes, it will look nice in the spring, she replied first. Maybe there can eventually be an alliance between our packs, Speedy continued. It is not my call to make, but I could always put in a good word. A warm smile spread across her face as she finished speaking. Always seeking to mediate, her hope was that the idea of an alliance was tempting enough to keep peace among the group, but maybe that was just wishful thinking.
Messages In This Thread
RE: her wagon spokes made of long spinners' legs - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 05:41 PM