Sheepeater Cliff And wound up sleeping on the floor again
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Her attention was drawn to the eagle - a formidable opponent for any wolf. With a wing span that could stretch as long as six feet, wicked talons, and a beak designed to shear through flesh, an eagle was no bird to take on lightly. 

Liri knew her chances of overpowering the raptor were slim but perhaps a few darting, well placed snaps would intimidate it away from the fallen ram. 

She did not notice the stranger until her dark eyes slid past the golden eagle briefly to lock upon jade orbs opposite with a flash of surprise. 

Northern was she, leaning towards tall and athletic as was the norm for their subspecies (Liri was a rare exception, the runt of her tribe on account of an early birth and poor care) though her pelt hinted at a mixed heritage - a canvas painted with the colors of a shaded forest. 

The rumble that escaped the woman's throat leads the eagle to turn its head towards her with a sharp chirp meant to intimidate. The healer took its distaction as an opportunity to rush forward, fangs snapping together with a mouthful of wing clenched tightly between. The fae was out of reach just as quickly as she had delivered the harsh bite - dancing away on fleet paws as the eagle cried out in pain, whirling to face her.

Her dark gaze slid back to her company and a daring grin broke across her face as if to say Hey, wanna play bait the bird?
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Síff - April 17, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Keyni - April 23, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Síff - April 23, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Keyni - April 26, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: And wound up sleeping on the floor again - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 03:14 PM