Ankyra Sound last is gunfire
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
it wasn’t that he disrespected the red woman. he had simply avoided the question she’d posed because he did not know how he was supposed to articulate just how he felt, or why he felt that way. there was a grounding misery that had made a home within him. illidan expected that it had simply become a part of who he was as an individual. there was not a lot that could possibly change that piece of him. in addition to this, he did not wish to share his sadness with those around him. he certainly did not wish to bring down rosalyn when she was surely elated by the birth of her children.

when the woman remarked that firefly had vanished without a word, illidan’s brow furrowed and he turned his sights away from her to peer into the distant terrain. none of that made any sense to him. how could the man just vanish without so much as a goodbye? how could he have left his own children to be raised by only their mothers? illidan did not believe that rosalyn and erzulie would have done a bad job on their own, but he could not help but think about his own childhood and his life without a father.

“i will find him,” he vowed in a graveled voice. he turned his sights back to her, determination setting in to the lines on his young face. “you and your children deserve better than that. you deserve support – respect – and this is not the way that is shown,” he growled angrily. then, the ghost shook his head to try and clear away the vile thoughts that were sneaking in.

“what can i do to help you in the meantime? i will step in wherever i can for you and erzulie…”
Messages In This Thread
last is gunfire - by Illidan - April 26, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 02, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 03, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 05, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 09, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 09, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 29, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - June 10, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - June 11, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - June 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - June 15, 2019, 01:34 PM