Ankyra Sound side with me in slaughter
10 Posts
Ooc —
Tizir was incredibly nervous. She had never in her short life been around so many wolves at once. Adults she didn’t mind so much. She liked adults because they tended to be quieter and not boisterous like her brother. But others her age made her feel uneasy. Tizir was a quiet soul, not an adventurous sort—although she was excited to finally see the ocean. Her mother had had to coax her into going, physically nudging her into the group beside the others before the girl finally went along with it all. She decided to just ignore everyone but the adult, a woman with an interesting accent, and just look at the water.

She wasn’t allowed to get close, but now that she could actually see that massive expanse of water, she could understand why. The waves would swallow her whole if given the chance. It was right then that she felt a strange reverence for the ocean. Something so big and powerful must surely be alive—just as live as she was. She wanted to know who the ocean was. Did it have a mother? She tried to think of who or what could possibly be big enough to be the ocean’s mother but such a concept was too much for her young mind. Maybe the ocean was the mother… but the mother of what?

Tizir wanted to plop down in the sand and stare at the vast blue sea forever, but the group continued to move and she had promised her mother she wouldn’t get far from Erzulie. Sighing, she kept on with the group.
Messages In This Thread
side with me in slaughter - by Erzulie - June 01, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: side with me in slaughter - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 01, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: side with me in slaughter - by Scarab - June 02, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: side with me in slaughter - by Mhairi - June 02, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: side with me in slaughter - by Clementine - June 03, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: side with me in slaughter - by Erzulie - June 15, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: side with me in slaughter - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 17, 2019, 03:42 PM