Alpine Lake I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She hadn't discovered the lake. She had discovered the falls but hadn't considered that they might lead anywhere. She also hadn't wandered in a few days, content to just stay by Priest and her father and every other Sahira. Tonight the stars drew her away and she slid through the shadows like she was at home in them until she spotted the shimmering lake. It looked like it not only reflected the stars but had its own. She stared enraptured as she crept forward reaching the edge of the lake and staring at it before she laughed and lowered her maw to the water, childishly pretending that if she drank the water it would fill her with star light. She finished her drink and licked her lips, looking up at the stars though in the way her eyes were aimed it would seem that she was speaking to Vanity she said "You look beautiful tonight!" to the glimmering lights above her. Then she noticed Vanity and actually looked at her, studying her in a fascinated way. For once she wondered if she had found a woman who rivaled the stars in their beauty.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth - by Vanity - June 02, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: I'm gonna comb my hair and brush my teeth - by Alula - June 02, 2019, 04:16 PM