Blackwater Islands Borrow a cup of sugar, my a**
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
For the past few days Julep had started wondering whether the Cliffs were the right place to settle. Yeah, there was a reason to want the territory covered, but being right in the turf of Rusalka didn't seem like a comfortable position, even if it was under an alliance. Trouble was sure to arise sooner or later, and Julep didn't want to give Caiaphas a reason to bring an army down to her.

So she drifted in a different direction. At first she didn't know what she was looking for, but at least she knew she would surely stick to the coastlands. Then everything changed when she saw the islands that she'd somehow been ignoring all this time. The very same islands that had sheltered her once, under the leadership of a kick ass sea warrior queen. Heck yeah, that achievement was something to strive for.

She had settled up camp at the main island already, and for days she'd kept herself busy looking for any reason not to stay. She couldn't find any. The islands were perfect for her plans, close enough to Rusalka to still honor their alliance, yet conveniently isolated enough to not overlap with its sister pack. There was enough to prey on in the waters all around it and despite the colony of black bears that roamed the southern islands the territory was easily defendible.

And she was about to find her very first chance to demonstrate the latter.

A couple of wolves materialized in the distance, walking over the sand bridge right towards the island. Julep had been feeding on a crab at the southern shores not too far away, and saw them come in way before they reached firm ground. So she stationed herself at the connection between the bridge and the main island, ready to defend her new home if it got to that. Or perhaps she'd get her first chance at recruiting newcomers.
Messages In This Thread
Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Naiad - May 28, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Graeae - May 29, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Julep - June 04, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Naiad - June 06, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Graeae - June 06, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Borrow a cup of sugar, my a** - by Julep - June 09, 2019, 02:02 PM