Ankyra Sound last is gunfire
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
before that moment, illidan had known virtually nothing about the roguish woman. rosalyn had been more mystery to him than anyone else in their pack. he knew that they did not agree on many things, that she was a smart woman, and that she had a great deal of warranted pride. still, the ghost had never really gone out of his way to learn much about her past. he may have held his own so closely to his vest that he thought it rude to ask others. it was difficult to request that those around him should bend where he would not.

“i certainly can offer that. i’m sure you would like time to tend to them and to protect them, but when they are old enough to venture out on their own… i will bring gifts for them and perhaps introduce myself,” he said to her in a soft voice. he could already see several things that would do well in a family den. deer antlers would prove to be useful for chewing. swatches of pelt from prey would make for soft bedding. surely, he could find something that would make a suitable toy for the pups.

“thank you for your patience and for your presence in the pack,” illidan said after a moment of silence. his tone was sad, but it carried a heavy weight of genuine emotion. he knew that rosalyn and her family were a good part of the reason why rusalka still stood strong. he was not sure that she had been properly recognized for the loyalty and bravery that she had shown.
Messages In This Thread
last is gunfire - by Illidan - April 26, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 02, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 03, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 05, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 09, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 09, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 29, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - June 10, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - June 11, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - June 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - June 15, 2019, 01:34 PM