Phantom Hollow The one kid should have never jumped out the boat [Pack Meeting]
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
While the matter of the kidnapped child was of concerning implications for Damien's regime, he hardly believed it was the time or place to discuss it or even cast a judgment on it. However, before he could speak his mind about it the new witch, Zafina, who had grievously disappointed Damien with an unforeseen miscarriage, willingly took the blame for the insubordination. For a moment Damien's blood boiled: she had given him already two good reasons for him to want her gone, and still he could not help but feeling bad for her. She had lost her children (even the one promised to him), and had most likely acted on grief. But alas, she had broken the rules. Moath, he called, hoping his cousin was smart enough to understand a simple command. Take Zafina to her den, will you? We will decide what to do with her later

Having heard the attendants' mind on matters, Damien decided he was ready to make a choice. The conclusion about the fate of The Melonii could be dragged out no longer, for their futures would soon start to suffer. There were many different points of view about the direction Damien should take, the main being Damien's own: that they had to move to find better hunting grounds, and then there was Midar and Megara's, which thought that the pack had already a well enough established base ground to work with at Phantom Hollow. How to reach a consensus?

I hear you, all of you... he started, taking a step forward to seize control of the meeting, While we've so far managed to stay afloat, claimed this waste and the resources have been sufficient for our few members, I need to look forward if we're to really come home one day.

As my family, Blackfeather Woods belongs to you as well, but a blood traitor seats upon it as we speak.
he was sure to look into the eyes of each of them so that the message got across correctly. We will take back what is ours with blood and fear, and for that we need a strong army his eyes then landed straight on Megara's own. She was right. This wasteland simply cannot provide enough resources for the kind of army I intend to build, and I intend to start building it right now. We cannot stay. For a moment he allowed the silence to linger as he scanned the faces of his company, looking for the faith that he needed them to have in him. But then without him intending it, his gaze soon fell upon his own children. They, he believed, were the key to his plan's success.

Damien knew better than to dismiss the counsel of his advisers in their most trying times, however, he also knew to take from their words what really mattered, well aware that their opinions could easily be tainted by a natural tendency to find the easier path. You're right about one thing, though, brother... continued Damien, looking at Midar for a moment, We mustn't wander too far from Blackfeather he agreed, at which point he sought Flicker's eyes. This forest you speak of... How far is it and why is it you think it's fit for what we require?
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread