Blackfoot Forest The Modification of a Wolf
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: whyyy is the magpie pacing?! I MUST KNOWWW

Hawkeye shook her head and stepped back at the questions. Her head ached and seemed to throb. Blowing air out her coffee-colored nose in frustration, she looked at Pied with a slightly wild look, mostly due to the emotional pain.

"I am mostly deaf because of my brother," she stated, in an unidentifiable tone; she was concerned, angry, hurt, sad. "Dex could cheer anyone up or talk his way out of any situation. He had these eyes that were a mossy jade, and they mostly resembled a raw emerald. His pelt was an Appaloosa type--mostly a deep grey smeared around and mottled with lighter grey spots here and there. A slightly darker grey faded in around his eyes, making them always seem like they glowed." Hawkeye smiled fondly at the memory of her mother telling her that her eyes reminded her of Dexter's with the way they gave off a luminous feel. She had been so excited to be like her big brother in at least one way; her unmarked, jet black pelt had made her feel plain and uninteresting.

Her face suddenly became hard. "There is nothing good to think about anymore. I-" she rashly shook her head. "He was such a good brother, before he saw, heard those things. Our pack may have believed in spirits in a more positive light, but what happened to him--that was malevolent. He was caring, but a trickster.. I never thought something evil would envelop him." The black mountain flashed back again, "His emerald eyes glowed white and then red. He chased me until I backed up to the edge of a cliff and fell down a landslide while I was still a pup, smashing my ears and making my--" Hawkeye paused and looked at the mismatched eyes before her. "We called him "Kimblee" as a nickname, because he had a strange fascination with blood. It was just a teasing nickname at first, but then the name seemed to engulf him, and he became the name. Hunts every day; killing off animals not for food, but for the fun of it. Laughing to himself became more common, like he was hiding something. A pup had gone missing the day before I had found him in that clearing. He-he had this look, like he knew what had happened, but I didn't say anything." Hawkeye took a deep breath before finishing her wall of words. "I assume he's dead, because I have had dreams. About him roaming, fighting, killing... but lately, nothing. I am not sure if they ever meant anything, but I feel like now that they have stopped, that so has his life." Hawkeye finished with a soft but grave touch to her tone. She had never told anyone of her brother before, or the truth behind how she had actually lost her hearing.

ooc: WHEW, sorry! I figured it would be a good time to get the "story" out! I didn't mean to write so much *sweatdrop*
Messages In This Thread
The Modification of a Wolf - by Hawkeye - September 30, 2013, 05:42 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Pied - September 30, 2013, 07:24 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Hawkeye - October 01, 2013, 03:00 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Pied - October 01, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Hawkeye - October 01, 2013, 05:13 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Pied - October 01, 2013, 06:10 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Hawkeye - October 01, 2013, 09:43 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Pied - October 02, 2013, 10:24 AM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Hawkeye - October 02, 2013, 12:07 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Pied - October 02, 2013, 12:25 PM
RE: The Modification of a Wolf - by Hawkeye - October 02, 2013, 01:19 PM