Sun Mote Copse i know i have somewhat ghost-like features.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey laughed at her mother's response. She didn't actually know her uncle very well, but she'd heard the stories. She shook her head gently to confirm that she hadn't, in fact, named her son after her uncle but after her own brother, then turned her attention to her father as he commented. She grinned again as Fin rolled her eyes and answered We're young at heart. Plus we got all these kids around to live vicariously through.

Rannoch meanwhile grinned at little Avery as she came to meet him, then straightened as she scampered off to join Pox. Liffey noted the look of fondness on his face. It likely matched the one on hers as she looked at her mate. As she turned back, her eyes grazed across Eljay again and her mood dampened. She wanted to ask after his kids, but she didn't want to pull the attention towards Wildfire's demise.

Fin, noticing the hesitance, decided to fill the void herself. So what brings you two out this way? Just visiting? Liffey, grateful, answered with a smile. "We needed a little vacation, just the two of us. We'll head back in a few days. We've been stopping in a few different places here and there to explore," she looked over at Rannoch, "It's been nice."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i have somewhat ghost-like features. - by Liffey - July 20, 2019, 08:32 AM