Lost Creek Hollow i hope you never get off friday's
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
her preening almost helped. it was a calming act that was soothing the surface, though terance's fire burned within. it was a new grudge he'd hold til the day he died, and it was unlikely he'd let it go so soon. in fact, terance almost wanted to cut her off and say he didn't feel like talking politics right now... even though he knew he definitely had brought it up. but fine, this wasn't the time or place to be just shitty and angry for no reason. his gaze narrowed as she spoke, listening despite an overwhelming urge to just to take a nap. and say what? he asked, brow turning up, hey -- half our pack are traitors and left us and now we're literally trying to stop the pack from crumbling to the ground? please stop taking all the food? or hey -- give us some of your members? no -- obviously not. he shook his head. i don't think that'd do any good except let valette know the pack is struggling... we don't need to owe them anything and i'd rather not take to their ranks. maybe that was a bad call on terance's end, but arbiter could argue her point, he wasn't so stubborn he wouldn't hear her out.

at her new suggestion, the leader's nose twitched. it was just a hare, he said with a grunt, i lost it a little bit ago, it's not worth hounding out. fast little buggers. his tail waved and he gave a soft sigh. sorry -- i'm sounding like a real bitch, aren't i? he apologized, a hair of a trace of a smile spreading across his dark features. he reached to bump the bottom of her chin affectionately -- a little submissively, in a show of apology.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 15, 2019, 06:30 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 28, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - September 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - October 13, 2019, 08:32 PM