Whitefish River Anywhere as long as you're there with me
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg

She shone her golden gaze upon his and in that instant, he could tell she wasn’t as carefree as he had thought her to be upon first arrival. And the smile she tried to shield him with fell minutely, his own grin shifting in to empathy and understanding. He slowly nodded, “I know Speedy. But you don’t have to worry. I’m— I mean … we are all here to help and protect you.” I won’t let them hurt you. The words stuck to his tongue, such fanciful thoughts were better kept to one’s self.

“I’m great! Finally feel settled in you know. And those kids! Man, I think you’ve outdone yourself this time Speedy. They are fantastic.” He held a genuine smile, teeth gleaming like the sun high above. Eye crinkling to mirror the glee he felt in his heart. He was a major push over, especially when it came to children. Oh how he loved children!

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 13, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 13, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 20, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 20, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - August 21, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Emrik - August 29, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Anywhere as long as you're there with me - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 11:25 AM