Lost Creek Hollow i hope you never get off friday's
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance huffed at the comment, remembering it vaguely... if anything because it seemed very seabreeze of his daughter to do so. between terance and arbiter, 'puppy party' probably wouldn't have come up on its own. or, rather, it would've had a different name. it's not unlike her not to followthrough before leaving, he commented, still riding his sourness, though it came off probably ruder than he meant it... terance didn't often say things like that about his family. but, ah, well, it was out. 

he cleared his throat, glancing off a bit as he thought about her question. i guess we just let easthollow know about the leadership change -- and keep doing what we're doing? i mean it's not a long term solution but we're slowly building our ranks back up, he said with a flick of his tail, glancing back at his mate with a quirk of his brow. then he paused. oh, now, he said, ears pricking, well i dunno about right now. i was having an awfully great time moping. it was a joke, and it showedd as the corners of his eyes crinkled.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 15, 2019, 06:30 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 28, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - September 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - October 13, 2019, 08:32 PM