Arrow Lake frère jacques
61 Posts
Ooc — Keg

He immediately followed her gesture, lying near. “I am good sister.” Sadiq smiled, trying his best to remain positive despite the grave illness the gripped her, and the sadness that simmered in his chest.

He smile gave him joy and he knew he couldn’t tell her the truth, of why he now lived so far south. Why he had left the glorious tundra that he loved so dearly. He couldn’t tell her of their sisters betrayal, or the death of their parents. There was already to much darkness in the world, and the last thing he wanted was to smothered the happiness in his ill sister. He still clung to the idea that she would get better, with enough rest and time. She would get better, then he would tell her. Only then.

Instead, Sadiq swallowed the truth and developed a lie. “I missed my you, and Shiv, and Taki.” He didn’t mention his brothers, knowing that she would never believe he missed them, but he had a soft spot for all his sisters, and that was easier to believe. The truth hidden in a lie. “I had to make sure you were all ok.” His lips turned up slightly, but his sadness reflected in his eyes. Sadness for so many things.

Messages In This Thread
frère jacques - by Tahani - September 05, 2019, 06:28 AM
RE: frère jacques - by Sadiq - September 05, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: frère jacques - by Tahani - September 07, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: frère jacques - by Sadiq - September 08, 2019, 08:19 PM
RE: frère jacques - by Tahani - September 21, 2019, 01:30 PM