Whitefish River i am not throwin' away my shot
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Her smile widened at his greeting, but she was surprised to hear he was doing 'pretty good' with all that was going on. She wondered if it was just an answer given to placate her so that she wouldn't dig any deeper into how he really felt. She wouldn't push him, though; if he wanted to talk about it, then he would. We're all doing fine, she answered. The kids are growing too fast. She could at least offer him some company,  which seemed to be exactly what he wanted. Sure, she replied when he invited her to walk with him.

But before she could take another step, the sound of something quickly approaching made her pause and whip her head in the direction of the noise. She saw her son just in time to watch him tumble over himself and skid to a stop flat on his back in front of her. Her heart jumped into her throat at the sight. Castor, sweetie, are you okay? Speedy asked worriedly. She lowered her head down to nuzzle and inspect him, hoping to help him right himself as well.
Messages In This Thread
i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 06, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 10, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 19, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 11:08 AM