Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Vengeance was clearly a man of action, not words — Black Hat could tell this from their first interaction. Still, he expected him to say something before charging in gung ho. The sight of a bearishly-large wolf bounding straight for him at full speed made him question all of his life choices, but he managed to maintain his composure. There was no way in hell he was about to just stand there and attempt tanking the force of Vengeance's massive body head-on. He dashed to the side upon his approach, but the Warlord was still able to grab hold of the base of his neck.

Black Hat grunted from the force of Vengeance's body colliding with his own and fought to keep from being bowled over. His sidestep allowed the majority of the blow to pass him by, but he was still reeling from it. The familiar sting of teeth in his flesh became prominent then, and he bared his yellowed teeth with a snarl, aiming to sink them into his opponent's leg and weaken it.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM