Lake Rodney Kill Wanheda, and you command death.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Things grew suddenly tense as Praimfaya sees fit to share thought on the matter then (word of her mother, no doubt) bombard him with further question, and Dacio felt a prick of guard hairs in frustration. He did not bite to what he felt may have been said to test him, maybe even provoke him, and he gritted his teeth to keep from reacting too sharply. 

He thought about what she had to say regarding the position her late dam found herself in, and understood that the love she felt for her was likely enough to prevent seeing the full picture. Praimfaya would want to preserve her own memory of the warrior wolfess, who could likely do no wrong in her opinion. He would've done the same at her delicate age, no doubt, should Portia have chosen to leave. "Drageda was doomed when Heda gave herself to the sea," Dacio shared, "and Wormana decided it best to regroup with Trigeda. We gained the Wocha's blessing to remain for a time to see to a personal matter, as we did not jump before we were pushed."

That task had changed, but he was not prepared to share such information with the little wannabe Heda. Dacio held his intent to slay Sequoia should she find the misfortune of crossing his path, not only for her initial betrayal of their family but the part he believed her to have played in their mother's death. "The plan was to join them there when the task was complete," but fuck knows when that'll happen. All he knew was that the time had not yet come for he and Opalia to depart, "but there have been delays and if the time comes that our kru see us as traitors for our attempt at seeking vengeance on those who wronged us, then so be it." He would be torn, of course, for his life held no other purpose than to serve a commander. But he would carry on and bear the title of natrona, which would be a real shame considering all he'd done for them.

He cupped a dark ear forward then, unsure if his defense was enough to convince her that he and Eske's situations were entirely different. "Drageda would have protected you,"he offered, softer this time, aware that the threat of Rusalka had driven the pack's natrona to lessen faith in Blixen, who'd lost her nomi and been forced into a situation she'd never asked for all at once. "Verx, Aure and your mother's choice robbed us of what little chance we may have had at maintaining claim over our home, and you of a real birthright. You could have been Heda someday, and all in the coalition would have fought for you."

He did not wish to poison how she felt for her parent, but Dacio believed the reason behind Eske's title of natrona to be valid. "I was fond of your mother, Praimfaya, and I am sorry for what happened to her. She was a teacher to me for a time and my kru, until she wasn't. Her decision harmed my pack and I'm not ready to forgive her." He paused, eyes searching for the hurt or the anger at the honesty of his words.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 21, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 21, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 22, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 04:29 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 22, 2019, 05:12 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 22, 2019, 08:33 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 22, 2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 22, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 22, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 22, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by Dacio - September 22, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Kill Wanheda, and you command death. - by RIP Praimfaya - September 22, 2019, 03:38 PM