Blackfeather Woods i could fight on a wall
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
he almost startled her with the speed he emerged from the shadowy den with, earning an amused smile from the decima. clearly no need to worry about him being grumpy about the time, she had the inkling that had she not come for him now it would've been him seeking her out as the sun rose. like before, she was surprised by quite how contagious his unfiltered joy was and could not even attempt to cover the smile that graced her features; not that she even particularly wanted to or anything. letting jaws widen in a yawn she'd shake her head in exaggerated wonder. "i'd love to know where you youngsters get that endless supply of energy frombut she doesn't hold him up for too long, concerned that he might literally explode if he's left buzzing in the one place for too long so after a quick stretch she straightens and beckons him to follow with a quick flick of her wispy tail. 

she led him to the small clearing in the woods where she'd spent countless nights staring up at or sleeping under the stars. it was one of the only places in their home that she could get a decent enough view of the sky and hence felt very fond of the spot indeed. she pushed through dewy grass, the vegetation much lusher here due to the extra light source and spun daintily in the mist to face the boy with a small grin. "as i'm sure you've been eagerly awaiting, today we're going to be training in the fighting area of being a warriorher head tilts to the side in a little bird like movement; "tell me anything you know about fighting or sparring".
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 20, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 26, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 27, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 12:09 PM