Lost Creek Hollow i hope you never get off friday's
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance nodded. yeah -- please. let me know how it goes, i think valette would be understanding, he said, despite everything he had said prior to that. he was just feeling angry, but reasonably this was the proper response. 

even with all his moping, terance was never so agitated he couldn't at least be responsive. i mean, all joking aside, he wasn't a complete bump on a log! treason's nip earned her a low growl from terance, who pointed his muzzle down and gave her a headbutt. i think i'd take you up on that second offer, purled the stone as gave a little side step away, like a delicate flower, and quirked a brow at her. only if you can drag me there, though, he added as a challenge, deciding that if  he was gonna stop moping he should work off some steam before really getting down to the nitty gritty with his mate. 

and with that, terance fell into a play brow, tail wagging, doing his best to press his agitations to the back of his mind.
Messages In This Thread
i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 15, 2019, 06:30 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 28, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - September 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - October 13, 2019, 08:32 PM