Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
her gaze flicks up to land on the pale man who'd invaded her solitude. she's on guard as he sits, though she doubts he'll try and steal her scrap of prey. she makes fast work of the rest of it anyways, before sliding up into a mirrored sitting position to observe him. he makes an offer that's one part insulting and one part alluring, and she thinks on it a moment before replying. "I let my anger get the best of me. that's why I lost. I didn't make that mistake the first time." technically, it had been a messy tie, but anything less than a clear victory was a loss. next time she met Valour in combat again, she would not let it be a repeat of their most recent spar.

"a mentor?" she echoes, clearly intrigued but hardly trusting enough to agree immediately. besides, there are a few things she'd like to address first. "why's that on your head?" 
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM