Blackfeather Woods i could fight on a wall
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a soft laugh slips free at his little deduction; she needed a nap. "perhapsis the simple response she hums out. she leans back on her haunches, shoulders rolled back as she sits tall and attentive. the only movement present to confirm that she was indeed, not a statue being the occassional twitch of her tail. only when he finishes speaking does she nod; curiosity alight in her gaze. interesting...stretching out, she pushes herself to stand once more. "well you're right, the neck is a fragile spot. especially the throatshe dips her head downwards to portray what she was specifying. "a wound bad enough there or if enough pressure is applied will indeed kill, however we do not...usually fight to necessarily killshe tries to pick her words carefully, aware that it's quite an important topic and also how she is really not the one to be giving lessons on morals. her tongue felt heavy with the hypocrisy she spun but rowan seemed like a good wolf, she'd hate to see that ruined by the mere ignorance of others. she swallows down the bitter tang in her mouth and continues on somewhat uneasily. "really we should only fight when we need to, whether it's to defend yourself, your wolves or your home...and killing should be a last resort, believe me it's not an easy thing to have on your conscience."

would he believe her? had she been told the same thing only a year ago..maybe even less, she would've perhaps scoffed at such foolery. yet it seemed to be making a big enough effort to catch up on her now, did she regret everything she'd done? not exactly, but only because it had shaped her into something she didn't want rowan to become. shaking herself briskly, she nods quickly. "anyway er, attacking from behind i suppose can stop you getting hurt but wolves are quick to retaliate, it's never guaranteed you're not going to be hurt, never let your guard down.god she hoped she was doing this right, honestly she hadn't even thought of this part at all when deciding to teach him a few moves despite it probably being the most important part of his training. she just felt like everything she said was a lie not because she didn't believe in it but because she was training him from her experience and anything she'd just said went against that. wanting to get it over with so that she could show him what she knew she was good at; she simply asks, "where'd you learn that anyway? it's good to be starting with that much knowledge."
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 20, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 26, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Tundra - September 27, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: i could fight on a wall - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 12:09 PM